Monday, March 22, 2010

A Muffin is Just a Ugly Cupcake

These are some old pics of my Jasmine Macaron Bennett chilling with some cupcakes! They're probably my favorite photos of her.I didn't make those cupcakes(a talented teenage baker made them)-but I DID tie that bow!
Me and Jasmine-We're a cupcake loving two-some. We're practically the same person! ...or kitten...I mean person/kitten...a Pitten!...except her fan base is wider, and she's named after a Disney Princess/French cookie/Jane Austen character, while I was named after...a coin...Kisses, Lovebugs!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A muffin is just an ugly cupcake. Heh. That is a good one.

Unknown said...

love the cat-cupcake kiss picture! so adorable.

Ling said...

jasmine snuck a lick right? i would not be surprised, they look yummy!

OC said...

that is one gorgeous looking cat. you're a lucky one. :)