Monday, February 1, 2010

Well played, Mr. Brand...well played!

Okay, I'm gonna say this only once...He made me laugh. Round Two: The "Grammys Red Carpet Couple Interview" Round goes to Mr. Russell Brand(Round One:The Hair/Looks Round did NOT go to him and his "I just stuck my bejeweled ring finger in a socket" look). I still don't think he's good enough to marry the infallible Katy Perry, but I have standards higher than the Empire State Building, and she's the Queen of my little world...my kitten, Jasmine, and my boyfriend are the only ones with higher stations.

To see more Grammy fashion from last night, click here.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I missed all the pre-Grammy action! And while Russell Brand makes me pee my pants, I do not understand that relationship. For the life of me.

P.S. I changed my URL so it's now http://stacysaysblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope they are a happy ever after story...she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope they are a happy ever after story...she is so cute.

Brigitte said...

Making her happy better be making up for his beastliness !!

looking-glass-fables.blogpsot.com