Monday, February 1, 2010

'I want the CUPCAKE!' You can't handle the CUPCAKE!!' - 'A Few Good Sprinkels'

These are Fancy Nancy Cupcakes for a friend's daughter-She's a Princess, and I hope I did her justice!(Sorry the pics are blurry. I was rushed taking them and now I wish I had taken some of them out of their travel boxes to shoot. -It's hard to see detail and dimension. If there are any pics of them from the party, I'm gonna see if I can get copies.)
I did a simple white cake with vanilla frosting dyed pink.
There were 4 groups of decorations-
1) Princess wands with small gum paste flowers and leaves(Pictured at the top of post!)
2) Rings set in gum paste(removable) flowers.
3) Princess Crowns
4) Gum Paste flowers with ladybugs.
I named this one Miguel. He's an exchange student from Guatemala.The birthday girl wanted one right away when I delivered them. I think that's a good sign, and it goes along with the statement I try to live by:
"Cupcake+Multi Vitamin= Super Breakfast!"

Everybody go be fearless today! Dream outside of the normal world. Everyone who ever achieved what they wanted out of life was once normal. Only YOU can hold you back!

8 comments:

London Girl said...

Absolutely gorgeous cupcakes! Good work girl :)
<3

Stacy said...

These are so cute!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Beautiful! I love the colors. :)

-Hel. said...

This is sooo pretty!

Danyelle L. said...

Those are beautiful, Penny! You have an incredible talent. :)

Anonymous said...

What a triumph of cupcake magnificence! And now I totally want to throw a fairy party. Must kidnap little girl child....

Jessica Nelson said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so adorable! Mmm, I just want to eat them up!

The Girl said...

Great job!! They are beautiful!! :)