Friday, March 27, 2009

Great Friends


This is one of my Best Friends in the world pictured with me- Cora!!
She lives far away and was in town for a wedding. She's awesome and it shows!

After some bad life events, I came to the conclusion that good friends are like soul-mates...If you find one, you MUST fight to keep it because it may never come around again. I think people should consider themselves lucky to have even one or two "real" friends.

...and YES-I have noticed that my head looks huge and hers looks tiny in this pic--It was the only one we took. It's not such a stark contrast in real life---tho I DO think my head is big ALL the time....

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Aw you guys look great!:)

Anonymous said...

you look so sweet :)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I have to agree. Good friends are absolutely priceless. Glad you have one you can hold onto!

Anonymous said...

I have that same problem when ever someone takes a picture...

...always call them my Bubblehead shots.

Have a great Sunday!