Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Canyon Lake Gorge, TX.


Canyon Lake Gorge was created by a flood that broke over the levee of Canyon Lake in 2002 and cut a scar into the Earth that exposed rocks that are up to 10 million years old as well as dinosaur footprints like the one below.
Look closely in front of my foot to see the dinosaur footprint(3 toes are pointing to the left and the print is closer to the camera than my foot). Thanks goodness I wasn't there at the same time as...



.....................................................THIS GUY!

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Oh, looks like fun! I still haven't gotten to your email, I'm sorry. My friend had her baby and things got tied up. I'll get to it tomorrow! Thanks for your patience. :)

Pen Pen said...

:) No worries! Take as long as you need to! There's no rush at all- and Congrats to ur friend!!