Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Please Stop, or I'll have to throw my Coke in your face!"

My Girl, Katy Perry put the ever annoying, Kara Dioguardi on Idol last night in her place! AND- I loved every second of it! I've disliked Kara from the first episode I saw her in-she seems like she's putting on a show. She's the type of woman who will for sure embarrass her children one day at a formal event. I didn't even know her actual name until a few days ago. I just called her, "that other girl".....

ME-OW!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for Katy to put that other girl in her place!

Kelly H-Y said...

Whoa! I'd missed that part of the show!

Heather Taylor said...

Go Katy!

Stacy said...

Haha I know! I was watching it like "Oh no you di-n't! " But I was glad she did. I don't like Kara either! Although, I was never a big fan of drugged-out Paula.