Monday, January 11, 2010

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Good news!
I may be doing some Princess Cupcakes for a friend's daughter's Birthday party! Not like a paid gig cuz- as some of you may already know-I don't do baking for cash-just as a hobby AND I probably couldn't do it as a job if I wanted to cuz I work very slowly while baking-I listen to music and take my time. It's a way to relax for me.
Anywho- Here are just some pics of Princess themed items and baked goods I found on the web. I'm looking for as many ideas as I can so I can make the CUTEST cakes possible for this sweet munchkin(She's 5 or 6-can't remember which right now), so PLEASE comment and give me ANY ideas you have!! I would be eternally grateful!! Even general ideas that aren't specific like, "fairy godmothers", or "Princess Diana" that might inspire the creative process would be great!
There are NO useless ideas, so leave em for me, and know you're contributing to a great cause---
One day, Jasmine and I will rule the cupcake universe with an iron fist!! HAHA!! :)
Not that I condone being a dictator of all things sweet...or fascism...or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I bet whatever you do will look darling. And dictatorship with cupcakes doesn't seem that oppressive to me, for what it's worth!

Jessica Nelson said...

Wish I could help you but my five year old is into Batman and Spiderman only, although I bet he'd love an alligator cupcake. HA!

You're going to do an amazing job, whatever you decide. Make sure to post some pics! ;-)