Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kayla and Max!

Jasmine and I REALLY love 'So You Think You Can Dance'!
(sorry about the low res photo! I want a camera! :)
Our favorite couple this year - who we think is gonna go all the way- is Kayla and Max!
Here's their performance from last week- I wanted to post the one from today, but the only available clips to post were so low quality it diminished the dance...boo!
BUT- This samba they did last week was INSANE!! Hopefully, If u search for videos of them tomorrow, there will be some higher quality ones :)

FIERCE!

5 comments:

Emily J. Griffin said...

I love SYTYCD too!

I'm totally loving Evan & Randy though! Although tonight I was loving Jonathan and his partner (whose name I cannot remember right now) and the "Falling Slowly" routine. Great stuff.

sexypoet said...

i am not creazy about max but i think kayla will go all the way. she has all the judges wrapped around her finger. her partners might go but, i don't think she will. i think the same goes for brandon. i'd love to see her with him. *magicical*... can't wait to hear about mia working with him. lol seems like he's got little C's respect now. is it me or is little C kind of an asshole crazy person?

Mariah Irvin said...

That's my favorite couple!

Danyelle L. said...

I don't have TV reception, but I love watching people dancing. It's so soothing. I love studying their costumes too. :D

Big Red said...

How sad are you about Max? I am! Love that couple. Totally in to SYTYCD, and so is the boyfriend. I love it everyday!