Friday, April 24, 2009

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

***Before reading any further, please turn up the INXS at the bottom and randomly shake about for at least 10 seconds!***
Good News!!
I got a 'Sexy Blogger' Award from DebraLSchubert of Write On Target!! - an amazing writer who-herself is as sexy as a THIS...
To Celebrate, Jasmine Macaroon and I did a royal photoshoot with our royal jewels and prestigious medals -


Here is what Debra said about yours truly:
"Pen Pen of Sugarspun Dreams fame. She's got a kitty named Jasmine, a gorgeous friend named Brit-Brit, and wishes she could stalk Katy Perry. Pretty damn sexy, if you ask me."

...and now I give you...MY ACCEPTANCE SPEECH:

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!
I'd like to thank the Academy, my cat- Jasmine Macaroon for letting me sponge off her awesomeness, Coke Zero and No Doz for making my blogging possible, Honey Nut Cheerios, my parents for making me the basket case I am by mixing Catholic/Baptist guilt with a flower child lifestyle, Brittany- one of my BEST friends- for being becoming more and more gorgeous--causing me to stop eating MoonPies-get off my ass and jog outside with mascara running down my face, Jimi Hendrix for being Jimi Hendrix, and my boyfriend Jason for encouraging the loony writer's psychosis inside me!

Kisses, Debra!!
You rock my world!!

Want to Win Awards TOO?!
It's difficult to be awesome - you have to be committed to the cause and be sure to...

have and awesome sidekick...
have an awesome boyfriend...
only hang out with other awesome people...
-like Cora,
-Anna-Banana and Brit Brit,
-AND --Brit Brit and Kay Kay
you also have to...

hug A LOT of trees,
lick a lot of Weitzman heels,
adopted a model as ur 'lil sis',
and eat as many 'make it urself' smores desserts from 'Amazon Grille' in Houston as you possibly can!

If you follow ALL of these guidelines, you COULD, ONE DAY, be as awesome and sexy as me...or even as sexy as THESE GUYS...
-"I don't want a large Farva!!"
-"We need MORE COWBELL!!"
-"I ate the worm!"
-"We're just two wild and crazy guys!!"

18 comments:

drollgirl said...

i could never be as awesome or as sexy as you, but i'll keep plugging along. ahhaha!! your posts are nuts. and i love it.

HAVE A KILLER WEEKEND.

and i was so mad when inxs dude killed himself. his voice is/was rad, he was sexy, and it sucks that he left early. wah. sorry to be a downer.

ANYWHOO, have a blast this weekend! and don't you dare go to church.

Danyelle L. said...

Congratulations!

I love your acceptance speech!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

You are hee-heelarious! & I want your tiara!! PS. Thanks for your witty words you left. Have a fab weekend darling! ~XO*

Unknown said...

Woohoo, congrats : ) You're too funny!!!!!!!!!!

alissa said...

where have you been all my life? you want to stalk katy perry and you mention will ferrell - in the SAME POST!?
soulmates. haha and you were licking that shoe so solemates haha

thanks for visiting my blog :) please come back soon!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

MORE COWBELL! Penny, you hot, sexy, mama, you - you SO deserve this honorable, auspicious, and like totally way-cool award. I'm glad I'm the brilliant, sexy, genius who thought to give it to you. Enjoy your 15 minutes (at least!) of fame - if anyone knows how to work it, baby, work it, it's you and Jasmine Macaroon!!!!

Pen Pen said...

Alissa-
I've been waiting for you-of course :)
U and Grace should come to Houston -she and Jasmine can hang while we chill with my besties and stuff our mouths with an abnormal amount of marshmallows :)

Pen Pen said...

drollgirl-
I'm sad he died too! We should have a seance and try to talk to him! Maybe he'll tell us the Courtney Love pushed him to it JUST LIKE SHE PUSHED KURT COBAIN!! That biatch!

Sweetnothin' said...

that pic of your sidekick is rocking... is so cute. love your makeup. props for winning the award

Tana said...

Great speech! Nothing better than Will Ferrel!

YoungTeen said...

Hey Penny!!
Thanx for the tips!!!I can't wait until I see your books on the shelves!!!!I will be the first one to buy it!!!!

apparentlyjessy said...

Hehehe, "I've got a FEVER! And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!" Love the acceptance speech, and your feline sidekick is super spiffy in the collar and jumper outfit ;)

Pretty Little World said...

Congrats on your blog award! Both your acceptance speech and photos are awesome!!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

You certainly deserve that award! You rock sexy!!!!

Big Red said...

Finally a roadmap to sexiness! Thank you so much Penny. Hopefully I can be like you and your blog when I grow up.

Best acceptance speech ever!

The Girl said...

Yay!! Congrats, Pen!! I love how everyone is confirming what I have always known about you: 1) that you are hilariously funny 2) you are the most creative person ever to exist and 3) you are g-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s *Fergie dance* Whoo!!! I love you!! You're the sexiest bestie I have ever had!!

Kisses, Kay Kay

Kitty Stampede said...

woohooot! That's awesome!! Congratties to the core.
Jasmine looks prep-tastic in the photo with the orange the plaid..what a dahlink!

Vikki said...

Congrats, my fellow sexy blogging sister! I, too, was bestowed the illustrious honor by Ms. Debra. Though, your little Jasmine Macaroon definitely raises you to a higher sexy level than I. I have a big fat three-legged wheezing feline monster named Pep who likes to eat plastic shopping bags. I think he ruins my sexiness sometimes.

Rock on!!!!