Thursday, March 5, 2009

We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup. - Buddy

...so I'm on a diet/exercise kick since I've gained some weight in the last 2 years....well...no...probably more than a little.
Anyways-I'm doing pretty good, but now I've entered a "craving" stage!


I want:

This
Vanilla Lemon Cupcakes by Cordelia


AND this
reinvention of New York Pizzeria's Italian Cheese Pizza by CCROCK on e-how

......and THIS!
The life-size gingerbread house at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

..........must...keep it together..........slowly... fading......



I'll show an "after" pic in like 3 months, but NOT TILL THEN!! :)

1 comment:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Ok, it probably wasn't a good idea for me to see these pictures. WANT!