Sunday, March 15, 2009

Philip DeFranco Is Worth Watching!

....Oh my!
So I LOOVE the Phil DeFranco from YOuTube-His videos are awesome!
He gives his opinion on random gossip and happenings all in tandem with sarcasm.
Here's one of his videos that is different from his usual stuff, but I really enjoyed seeing!
He's the one on the left.


If you haven't subscribed to Philip DeFranco on YouTube, go do it now...I'll wait....GO!!
...............
...............
...............
Ur back?! You won't regret this! :)


He also has a blog with videos--If you don't see new videos on YouTube, they may already be up on his blog but are waiting to be posted to YOuTube.
YouTube has had a hard time getting videos up fast lately- I've noticed a lag that amounts to DAYS in some cases between the time you actually submit a video to when it shows up-- Including my own!!!
LAME YouTube! Lame!!!!

No comments: