Friday, March 13, 2009

If You Want Blood, You Got It!

I'm posting this video from Empire Records in honor of one of my readers who is discovering the magic of this music lovers cult classic for the first time this weekend!!!
EMPIRE RECORDS:


Other great Dramatic movies I love:

Donnie Darko:
" My mom had to get a restraining order against my stepdad. He has emotional problems. "
"Oh, I have those too! What kind of emotional problems does your dad have?"

Lost In Translation:
"I hope that you've had enough to drink. It's going to take courage. "

Garden State:
"You're a COP, Kenny? ""
" Yeah, I know! "
" ...Why? "
" I don't know, man. Had nothing better to do. People really listen to you, you know? I mean...
[suddenly pulls out gun] I mean, they HAVE to! "

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind:
"Is there any risk of brain damage? "
"Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but it's on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss. "

Being John Malkovich :
"You see the world through John Malkovich's eyes. Then after about 15 minutes, you're spit out into a ditch on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike! "

Hi- Fidelity :
"What came first, the music or the misery?"

I FORGOT 'Requiem for a Dream'!! HOW COULD I?!!!!
"Getting the money's not the problem Harry. "
"Then what's the problem? "
" I don't know what I'm going to have to do to get it. "

2 comments:

Emily J. Griffin said...

That's a greatest hits of all my favs!

I haven't seen Being John Malkevich, though. That guys just creeps me out!

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny,

The movie was GREAT! The girl in the videostore also gave me Hedwig and the angry inch that was FUN to!

Thanx for the tip!

Mel