Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscars Fashion 2009

Best Fashion of the Oscars Night:

Marisa Tomei in Versace Atelier
This SO made up for her 'Golden Globes' outfit!


Natalie Portman in Rodarte (check out the AWESOME Rodarte shoes on their website! SO sick!)
Love the dress, but not her hair. When I first looked, I thought she had shaved her head again like she did for 'V for Vendetta'.


Taraji P. Henson in Roberto Cavalli


Classic without putting me to sleep!


WORST of the Night:

Sarah Jessica Parker in Dior Haute Couture
Carrie Bradshaw would wear it, but the styling for hair/make up was BAD BAD BAD!

Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab with her high class baby-daddy
I'm putting Angelina here until she stops dressing BORING!!!!!!


This Section is for people that DIDN'T BELONG at the OSCARs:


Beyonce - She performed in a HORRIBLE montage IN WHICH she threw more fire onto the whole Etta James-'At Last' song fight that was ignited after Beyonce performed-what Etta calls, "HER song" at President Obama's inaguration ball-AND looked like she was lip synching!
BUT I just don't think she belongs at the Oscars....She seems to be at EVERY awards show lately tho--What's UP with that?!

I should say that I'm not a Beyonce fan(tho her home is Houston just like me). She reminds me of Britney Spears: bad singer, but a great performer. Though- At least Brit doesn't pretend to be a "Real" singer.

Here she is in 'House of Dereon'-which is designed by her mom (I HATE most of her pieces)....they come off cheap- In my opinion.


Heidi Klum in Roland Mouret
mmmmm.....She should be at the DAY TIME emmys!


Miley Cyrus in Zuhair Murad Couture
Were her 'Bolt' voice-overs enough of a reason for her to be there?! I don't think so!
...and she looks like a pine cone!

The Speeches That Made Me Cry With Elation:


Dustin Black's Acceptance Speech for writing 'Milk'


Kate Winslet wins Bet Actress for 'The Reader'. She's the classiest lady- in my opinion!


GOSSIP:

I heard that Dev Patel and Frida Pinto from 'Slumdog Millionaire'(BEST movie I've seen in a long time) a COUPLE!! I hope it's true!!! I want them to be together like I want Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan to be together...
YAAAAYYY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THey're so cute together!