Saturday, February 5, 2011

Guess who's going to the Katy Perry concert on July 29th!!
No...not the pope.
ME!!!
The love of my life, Jason, got tickets for me. It was selling out as we were on the phone, so the seating choices were jumping back and up as the moments ticked by. We got seats to the left of the stage on the second level. But-We'll actually be closer than many that are right in front cuz of the shape of the venue.
I'm gonna video tape the whole day, and hopefully they won't take the camera from me at the venue-they DO have a no camera policy there, but I don't have a problem trying to smuggle it in. I dunno why I can't bring in a camera if every other person in the place will be filming with their i-phone!

1 comment:

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Kiss her for me. I know you will. ;-))