Sunday, June 13, 2010

"The strawberries taste like strawberries, and the snozzberries taste like snozzberries."- Willy Wonka


I made more French Macarons! And I tried new flavors!!
Like: Strawberry, Blackberry, Blue Rasberry, and Lemon.
They are filled with an Italien Buttercream or Chocolate Mousse.

Here are just a few photos with my current lack luster camera. Here's hoping I get a new one soon! :)
Chocolate with a Chocolate Mousse Filling
Strawberry
'Tart' Blue Rasberry
*'Tart Bakery's' Signature Flavor
It can be made with a mild touch of tart flavoring, or it can be "Lip Puckering"(MEGA TART!)
This is the most popular flavor with kids.
Blackberry
Lemon

Now- I've just found out that it's possible to SHIP macaroons. I can't do it as a "business", but for friends(YOU!) and family-I can give you some only asking for the cost of shipment and ingredients.
Let me know if you want to taste some! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those look delicious! I just made my first batch yesterday! Vanilla with vanilla buttercream. I think I made them too small though because they were definitely over baked, but they look perfect!

Gabbi said...

They're adorable Penny! I guess maybe food shouldn't be described as that, but seriously, the colors are amazing. Did you say you were working on the 'how-to' video? I would really love to make these...