Saturday, January 2, 2010

Get Off The Phone!

Jasmine- 3:07 PM: "Grandma just called and said you're supposed to leave. She said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives! And bring me an apple on your way out! The green one-not that bruised red one."
Penny: "Get off the phone!!! ...Why are you using my phone?! You have your own!"
Jasmine: "The i-phone is difficult with my paws."
Penny: "Well maybe you should have thought about that before asking me to wait outside OVERNIGHT in a TENT next to some college kid with what looked A LOT like the beginnings of jaundice to have one of the first ones, and making me spend 200 dollars just so you could say, "I have an i-phone!" before everybody else...You even knocked over the Joseph in the nativity scene after you didn't get the Bose stereo you wanted for Christmas, and I didn't say ANYTHING!.....and NOW you're calling Grandma and trying to have me evicted.......on MY phone?!!!"
Jasmine: "APPLE!"

7 comments:

Ling said...

that's cute!

YoungTeen said...

That has to be the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!!!Tell Jasmine that she should be nicer to her owner!

Mariah Irvin said...

Jasmine always makes me smile.

I love your new header!

YoungTeen said...

Penny,PLEASE check out my new blog (which is part fiction) because I have a scary,new character I want to show you and theres an extract of a story Im writing.

JournoMich said...

Too funny intro to your blog! I'll keep coming back. Is this the horror writer in you? ;)

Michele
SouthernCityMysteries

Danyelle L. said...

*grin*
*hearts Jasmine's personality*
*gives her a cookie and you a cupcake*

Anonymous said...

Hee hee--you are both pretty funny.