Sunday, November 1, 2009

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. "-Mr. Darcy

Mr. Darcy! He's my FAV!!
My love in real life is a version of him that has been dipped in skittles and magic- Never thought it was even possible to UPgrade from Mr. Darcy, but I put some cupcakes on the porch and CAUGHT the one and only! :)
By the who- This post is MARIAH's fault!

Who is your favorite male character in a book/movie?(YES-If you say Edward Cullen, I will STILL love you! :)

4 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

That's so hard! I'm not loyal at all. Heeeheee!
I always liked Victoria Holt's heroes. Yum!

Mariah Irvin said...

Your comments of my blog made me smile and hyperventilate at the same time. I know exactly what you're talking about!

Anonymous said...

He's my favorite BOY character. My favorite girl? I'm so torn between Jo March and Anne Shirley.

CAC muffin said...

love the quote!