Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = CRAZY Delicious!

Kittle Warning: Language(tho it IS bleeped)
via videosift.com
SO-I've gotten some questions from ya'll, and I'm planning on answering a few of those with tomorrows post-It will probably be a video, so you get to hear me and Jasmine chat! YAY! I have quite a few, but if you have anything you'd like me to answer and haven't put it out there yet- from "How do I feel about turtles?", to "What shampoo do I use?", to "What's Jasmine's favorite cupcake flavor?"- just ask-and you shall receive an answer! :)

3 comments:

Midtown Girl said...

How funny!! I just had to tell you my Fierce or Funny is on Taylor Momsen - What's her deal, lol?!

Those cupcakes below are SO Yummy looking - chickie you are KILLING me!!!

And sooo looking forward to your Vlog chickie!!

XOXO

Ling said...

yay! penny & jasmine video! i have to sit on my hands, i'm so excited!

til' tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

They are the one bright spot on SNL lately, aren't they?