Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany-And you do THIS to me?! -Ron Burgundy

Dear Blogger,
Happy Monday and a big SCREW YOU!! I did an entire AWESOME post, and ALL the TEXT is MISSING!!!! What. The. F$@#?!! I'd NEVER do something like that to YOU! ...until now. In the following video the part of me will be played by Andy Samberg-YOU are EVERYBODY else!!
It explains pretty clearly how I feel about you!! ....dirty pirate hooker....evil...hooker....

6 comments:

Ling said...

sorry that blogger crapped out on you! i bet your post rocked too.

however, i laughed myself silly with this snl short. awesome for those times when you feel like decking someone IRL.

Jessica Nelson said...

Oooh, sorry about your post. :-( Seems like you still came up with something funny though! LOL

Mariah Irvin said...

Stupid blogger!

I think this video gets a little bit funnier every time I see it.

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty good post for Internet Rage;)

Midtown Girl said...

AH! That totally sux!! Sorry love ;-(

Sometimes I do posts in gmail so it saves automatically and cut & paste..I thought blogger saves periodically, no?

Sorry again!!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Jovi Punch. Yes.