Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"I want the world. I want the whole world. I want to lock it all up in my pocket. It's my bar of chocolate. Give it to me now." -Veruca Salt

Today is a momentous day-I got the 'WAY Better Than You' Blog Award from an anonymous blogger way back in the day, and I've decided to use it!

The 'WAY Better Than You!' Blog Award:
This award is strictly for individuals who are far beyond awesome, like Veruca Salt-who won't go to school till they have one of these NOW! :)
Penny Rules:
1) Tell me whether you KNEW you were better than everyone else or not.
2) Name one reason why YOU are beyond awesome.
3) Name one reason why the person who gave you the award is beyond awesome.
4) Name your favorite cupcake flavor.
5) Name your favorite song of ALL TIME.
6) Post Award on your blog.
7) Give this award to ONLY ONE blogger of ur choice...if there is one worthy!
8) Send the person who gave you this award a pic of yourself dressed as a Care Bear.
9) Disregard #8.

And the award goes to... Sara of 'Sara Says Awesome' because she has no clue what to do with her life, and says WHATEVER she wants!! It's that type of honesty which keeps baby birds hatching in the world! :)
Jasmine thinks you're interstellar, universe AWESOME...tho...
I think she's over shooting. Definitely Milky Way awesome with the potential to one day go interstellar, but you are still young-and I reserve interstellar status for people or kittens around the age of Meryl Streep- It's after receiving your first Oscar, but before needing an electric chair cart at the grocery.
Follow ALL the instructions-you fabulous BIATCH!!!!

6 comments:

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Could you be any more awesome? No, I didn't think so. Great award, much deserved, and even though you're ridiculously young, you have already gone interstellar!!! In fact, I think "Hey, You, Get Off of My Cloud" was written just for you.;-)

Jessica Nelson said...

Oh my gosh! LOL What a reward. Love the rules. :-) Congrats to you and Sara!

Elizabeth Marie said...

HAHAHA this is amazing!!!!

Ling said...

ahhhh. two of my favourite bloggers! y'all are awesome.

Anonymous said...

THAT is a cool award;) Congrats to Sara!

The Fancy Lady said...

But daddy i want an oompa loompa!!
she was my favorite character lol
and don't worry when i master the macaron you'll be my first tester