Monday, June 15, 2009

CRIBS: Awesome Style!

I'm sure some of ya'll don't know about how much I love Katy Perry. It's a problem almost as invasive as my "skittles problem".
I present you with -- more evidence of my Katy Perry Problem:
Katy Cribs - her tour bus shown cribs style.
I'm gonna do a Penny Cribs video of my home THIS Friday in conjunction with my BFF, Kaylynn at 'Princess Kaylynn' - who will be doing an episode of Cribs at her new apartment :) Jasmine and my sis will both make cameos on my video- and I may show the cookies/cupcakes my sis and I are making for her NEW ORLEANS themed Special Olympics Sports Banquet! YAY!
SO- Get ready for that magic!!

Cribz... not crypts. But we still gangsta as chicken nuggets. from Katy Perry on Vimeo.

-I'm sure you've noticed this is not my post answering the questions in the last post--I'm editing writing right now and will finish answering those tomorrow-in the mean time-

Katy Perry always reminds me that - "Well behaved women rarely make history!" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

SO -- GO MISBEHAVE, my sugary, bloggy PEEPS!!!(...even if ur a boy-sicle!:)


5 comments:

Elizabeth Marie said...

God damn I adore you. AND Katy Perry but you win in my book.

xoxo

Midtown Girl said...

I love KATY PERRY! Cant wait to see your cribs pics - im sure theyll be awesome chickie -xoxo!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ok...lover dover. I have to respond to that AMAZING comment via email, but I will just say, thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your story and your point of view-and I would NEVER be offended by a friend hoping I am doing the right thing. It just shows you care and it brought tears to my eyes.
I was hesitant to push publish, but I'm glad that I did, and what you said was just so personal and HONEST, so thank you x a million.

Well shit. There's a lot of my email. hahaha! But more to come...

Love,
E

Anonymous said...

Ok I can't wait to see this!!! How fun.

Danyelle L. said...

Ack! Blogger won't let me see you're post. But knowing you, I bet it was awesome!