Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Screen Actor's Guild Awards Fashion Crunch


Katie Holmes in Jil Sander....She looks good, but she's like a totally different person now that she's with Tom. She must have sold her soul to be with him and included her youthful body in the package.

Angelina in Max Azria. She's becoming more an more boring isn't she?!


Eva Longoria Parker in Jenny Packham. She looks like giant cupcake-in a bad way! Eww!


Emily Blunt in a Pamella Roland slip gown. I LOVE her acting, but her pulled back hair makes her look severe. She should only do that hair if she's in ballet class.


Jennifer Morrison in Anne Valerie. I like it-She's reminiscent of the 70's.


'Mad Men's' Christina Hendricks in Carolina Herrera......eww...I don't like the dress OR her. I think she should lose weight-She's in Hollywood, not De Moines!


Viola Davis in David Meister. Many gals were sporting the one shoulder look that Michelle Obama rocked at the inagural Ball--and I like it! Viola looks perfect...AND her name is super fun to say, "Viola!!"
Not SAG-Inagural Ball---
Michelle's Ball dress was by Jason Wu - The young designer was born in Taiwan and has been compared to Oscar De La Renta. I think he adds whimsy to classic looks!
The dress will, as tradition states, be donated to the 'Smithsonian'.


America Ferrera looks uber boring in Vera Wang....Is the dress making me think she's boring...or her?! I can't decide.
Her show, "Ugly Betty" is being replaced in it prime time slot by 'Samantha Who?', but it's not being canceled- Hello, Kiss of death!! She should shine up her resume!
AND she was caught smoking at the SAG awards while sitting next to Breast Cancer survivor Christina Applegate--that's just tacky!



Christina Applegate in Emanuel Ungaro. I think the grecian look is over and her hair looks hard-not good!


Holly Hunter in Reem Acra. ---She should Fed-Ex Barbie back her dress.


Jenna Fischer in Pamela Roland.....I dunno--I love her, but her look is not flattering.--Made me think of Macaroons that are flavored with licorice...nice, but no!




Evan Rachel Wood in Monique Lhullier. I like it, but her hair looks like it was colored by a tanning bed and the roots are BLACK! weird! She's one of my fav actresses tho!

Anne Hathaway in Azzaro. I think she looks great, but her hair looks messy in a bad way.


BEST of NIGHT!!


Kyra Sedgwick in VINTAGE Chanel! She's soooo classic here in Chanel black/white! In ten years, we can look at this pick and still say that she's perfect! The hair is loose, and the dress falls in the right places. - My only complaint is her balck nail polish seems tired-that trend is so last year and not old enough to be vintage along with the dress.



WORST OF NIGHT!!!!

Terri Hatcher in Monique Lhullier.
.....Project Runway paper dress challenge has nothing on this stiff atrocity! Make it Stop!!!

No comments: